Sunday, October 01, 2006

Getting Over????

I am always bombarded with the following questions:

Friend: Hey! How's the love life?
Me: My love doesn't have life.
Friend: Really? Since when... what happened to (Ex-Bf- not-to-be-mentioned-here)
Me: Duh! He's so yesterday... about.. ahm almost a year.


after weeks of silence ....

Friend: Hey! How's the love life? How are you?
Me: It's still dead, if you are referring to singleness. But I'm perfectly happy.
Friend: So, who's the new guy?
Me: New guy? New guy who? Where did you get that crap?
Friend: Oh common! You moved on, so it's impossible that you are not courted again.
Me: Hello! I don't need a guy to move on! Double Duh!


It's like a gazzilion 'duh!', everytime a friend would ask me 'who's the new guy' or ' Are you & your 'x' back together again?"

Really now! Can't a girl totally move on without having a guy on his side?

It's such a crap belief, though GENERALLY victim of the broken relationship of the past is healed by a 'new one.'

But I can be a living proof that no new 'SPECIAL someone' is needed to 'heal the wound'.
I won't stipulate here some tips on how to get over and move on. I'm not an adviser...

Anyways, this is my view:

I don't want to get into a new relationship if my past still clothes my personality.

I mean, who wants to be with someone who still mourns over with the past. Well,I certainly don't. Past is over, you can only improve the tomorow.

I don't want to use SOMEBODY just to get over of SOMETHING. It's totally unfair to the other person.

It's okay to mourn over it, but duh... don't set your mind that you MUST be mourning over it ALWAYS...

mourning does not become a REQUIREMENT because you were hurt.

And yeah... you mourn because you lost someone totaly WORTH IT, not because it's a common thing.

You Mourn because somebody did not see YOUR WORTH, and it's kind a low-esteem feeling...like why did he left you...

YOU MOURN FOR YOURSELF AND NOT FOR HIM.

if you can't think of something wrong with youself... there's only one side left...

THERE IS SOMETHING DEFINITELY WRONG WITH THE ONE WHO HURTED YOU.

So why still long to stay with him??? or have him back???

I am happy because I am happy! About myself-about my life.

I don't want to be happy because of "Mr. Reason-why-I-am-happy-again"

It's like, when "Mr. Reason-why-I-am-happy-again" left you, you'll be that one gloomy person again.

Get over with the past and start improving yourself for your next God-given partner.

Get on with a new relationship if you are definitely ready

with yourself

and share yourself 100%

About me..I am really not sure if I am ready for a new one... becuase I'm still busy searching for Most High...

The Key is

PATIENCE.
Kahit ako din naman, naghihintay... ang tagal naman kasi nya ako mahanap... nyahahaha!
----------------
Wahahaha!!!
What am I talking about here?
Ang gulo...
kc naman si ano e..hehe
joke!
Hay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home