Wednesday, August 02, 2006

LOVE: Is it just plain decision?

hmmm... emotions are really bugging my life right now...

ANGER & LOVE

two opposing forces but can never be separated in this such imperfect world...

well, so far... hmm!

Is this what you call LOVE YOUR ENEMY?

How can you love your enemy if the emotion you are feeling is anger?

IS it a decision one must take in relation to the other person?


I guess, like what I am doing right now...

a past relationship who had hurt me so much...

despite the fact that I MUST FEEL ANGER.. it always turns out, me, being nice... not because I am stupid or I feel still 'in-love' it is because I CHOSE TO BE NICE...

....hmm...
maybe emotions are just driving forces, because, still, our mind has the final statement. How can you fully love if your mind is unease about the situation?
Do you think so?

Life is full of decisions, but in my own point of view... there are only two choices.

THE RIGHT WAY and THE WRONG WAY

Either way, it's still your own responsibility at the end of the day. Nobody to blame or be acknowledged but yourself.

RIGHT IS RIGHT even if everybody is againts it
WRONG is WRONG even everybody goes for it.

Truth is forever, I say..
Truth is constant...
Truth never change.
Even in Science, the constant is always the same...
(sounds like a prose: I think I have a future in being a writer..he,he)



"Love is patient and kind.
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.
Love does not demand its own way.
Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged.
It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance"
(1Corinthians 13:4-7)


In my words, LOVE IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, NOT STUPID.

So... if it is not suppose to make you stupid.. you must use your mind?

Emotional love is blinding, I guess... those 'in-love' moments.. but if the FEELING is gone... how do you live life together?

so Love must be based on TRUST & RESPECT.
....

hmm...

....

Trust that he will be loyal and faithful...

Respect in each other's thoughts, opinions, life... although when you are married you are considered to be one.
....
....
All the things that I am saying here, and on my other posts are based on my experiences and belief.
...
I am not saying, all these are true...
...
I am just stating ang opinion,when I am confused and have a question...
...
sigh...
...
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what?for me,the outcome or effect of love is a case to case basis.its like we are all diff.kinds of elements trying to co-interact together to achieve a diff kind of mix.if,we are not compatible,we become something lie a dangerous alloy.we explode.but,if the chemistry is just right,we become a perfume.right?so,the conclusion is kung hindi ka masaya sa any kind of relationship mo with somebody,dump it!life is just too short to be wasted out.enjoy life and somebody will come around with the right polarity.trust me!parang beer and coke.gin and tonic.etc....peace man!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Play sport in westport ct moving company Fast merchant accounts 3 Free scrabble for pc Roulette 103 http://www.bextra-cheap.info 1984 dodge pickup trucks http://www.electricchairmanufacturer.info Anal daddau movies only

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home