Friday, July 21, 2006

Home Alone 'Imprisonment'?

I was glad early this morning that the people at home will all be leaving. I have the whole house for myself!!! Yipee! I am gonna have a restful rest, perhaps watch movies and eat junkies.
...but first I have to do my usual chores...

My mom, brother & sister left at around 10am, they will be having a family get together today at my grandpa's house. I was thinking of going there too after my chores (bcuz nobody will wash my clothes if I go there, and I will have nothing to wear for work).

Finally, the house is quiet and still.

I started out my daily routine and started to clean up my room and do the laundry. Since I'm gonna be alone and quite busy, I decided to secure the door and gate with a lock.

I finished my chores at around 2pm, and then I felt hunger.

I looked for food to eat, but nothing is to be found. They are going to a get together so nobody bothered to buy food for the day, and of course they expected that I would come along but I didn't.

So there I was, hungry. I decided to take out food from saome fast food chain, perhaps Chowking or McDo since I have discount coupons for McDo.

I took a bath and prepared myself and my money. I also decided to pick out neccesities from the grocery.

As I am about to leave, I remembered that I locked the door.

THE KEY??!?!

I forgot where I placed my house keys!!! Oh no!
I searched over my stuffs, pants and storages, but I couldn't find it.
It was an hour of search, totally devastated because of hunger.
I was really hungry!!!
I looked again and again, but with no success.

My stomach is already rambling w/ pain because of hunger. There is nothing to eat at home except rice...

Poor me...

Tired and hungry...

I know I placed the key somewhere so it won't get misplaced. But I can't remember where I placed it.

This always happen

Like, one time, I placed my favorite silver earrings (w/ moon and star design) for safekeeping. But until this day I cannot recall where I placed it.

Minutes and hours passed...maybe because of too much starvation... I suddenly remembered that I placed the keys beside the Bible that i was reading last night!

SAVED!

I hurriedly opened the door and dashed off to the nearest bakery and devouringly ate a bread w/c I don't usually do.

And now I'm here at the PC to relate a story.

I'll go to Mc Donald's later and eat a complete meal...

6002.61.70

2 Comments:

Blogger Trip Atomic said...

wawa ka naman! i hope you got to eat!

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home