Friday, June 09, 2006

The Conspiracy of the 'so called Christians' - - - The Roman Catholicism of the Vatican

A friend of mine, who is a Bible Student of a Baptist Church introduced me to this 'whole new perspective' regarding the hidden agenda behind the "Roman Catholics".

The mystery w/in the Vatican
and its
DARK HISTORY.
I am somehow afraid to post these links.
As to why am I afraid,
it is because of some personal reasons.
I am getting into deep waters
a topic that would make many "Catholics" fume with anger.
But you see, my faith is stronger than any fear my mind could create.
And I am so willing to share this to the world.
The first link is about
ALBERTO RIVERA's Life story
(an ex-Jesuit Priest)
(The Link is on the Side Bar)
Here's the first page of the story illustrated in Comics style.
The Second link is about
THE GODFATHERS
(The Link is on the Side Bar)
Here, the story illustrates the
MEN of Vatican
used to conquer the world
and destroy the
TRUE CHRISTIANS.

Here's the first page of the story illustrated in Comics style.
Now, I am to advise you that these stories are TRUE.
Whether you believe it or not, It's all upto you.
But I suggest, you make your own research to satisfy your mind & soul.
I know this topic is way far from my blogsite,
but
this is me
this is my faith.
I just want to share.
jm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home