Tuesday, June 06, 2006

JM's Three A's

I had written this about five years ago.
Haha! I never thought I was this serious back then.
Well, there are some grammatical errors here... I don't mind.
The background images were my first digitally renditioned artworks.
Read it below...
JM -^_^-
JM's Three A's
I like angels. Why? I don't know why. Maybe because they can fly or maybe because they have glorious faces and voices. Or maybe...because they are close to God, but some "thing" is hindering me. I will never be that, If this "thing" keeps going on.Angels fly in the sky or in the whole universe, and what's more that I like is that they soar up in Heaven. They are so heavenly, that even I am only imagining them or just staring at their face in pictures, it makes me feel so light, so calm, tranquil and peaceful. I want to be an angel, too bad when I die, I can't be one.
If I'll be one, I'm a unique kind of angel - a chained one. An angel that can't soar up in the sky. An angel locked to stay in the ground. An angel who holds the key of her freedom but can't set herself free.

An agent, now that's something next to impossible. I always dreamt of being a Spy, a deep penetrating agent. A dream that if ever will come true will be the coolest adventure ever! Fighting, shooting, hunting the bad guys and even discovering new technolgies created by an enemy. Knowing the evil side of the human race - things that you'd never think man could do. Whether it be paranormal or not, I do not care. Dangerous as it is, I still wanted to be one. What's the use of having a peaceful and average life if it makes you miserable?

Sometimes I feel like a spy. I see things that are news breaking. Sometimes I just feel so lucky to have had experienced that and thank God I survived. And as I grow and journey the road of life, I discover things that are inspires me and hurt me as well. I see things and beginning to know the truth, because it always hurt. The truth can either make you stronger or weaker. Though we live in an unpredictable world and though I felt more pain rather than comfort, I never regret a day in my life. Good days give you happiness. Bad days give me experience.

An artist, if I can't be a secret agent or an angel, might as well be a painter, an animator, a designer or anything and everything related to visual arts, martial arts and any kind of arts. I will create my own world that will be enough for everyone to be content. I'm not saying that God created an imperfect world. God did create a perfect world, but man's greediness destroyed it. Sometimes, it makes me wonder why did God allow this to happen. He could have not put the Forbidden Tree inside the Garden of Eden. Well, whatever His reason, I know it's for the best, but it really bothers me.
And besides, being an artist have some great advantages, for example, if I will paint the sky red, it will look artistic, an impression of the sky, but if I'm not, and I would paint the sky red, then I would look stupid? Get it?

These are the 3 A's, Angel, Agent and Artist. I want to be that.Quite impossible,but who knows, maybe someday it may come true.
As the saying goes,
" It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow. "

J Mansay ((somewhere/in/time))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home