Tuesday, April 18, 2006

stOp-d-BloG

This is my serious blog site...
well, I am planning to write several stories about myself, the things around me and the things 'before' me.

I use to have journals, wrote fiction stories and deep poetries..that when people read it... they say it's good...and blah..blah..blah... too bad, i don't have a hard copy...when my PC crashed, the memories also slipped away... huh?...

so now, i'm gonna write it on blog sites.......

I was full of confidence that I have the potentials of being a cool writer...but uh-oh! what are these??? People who writes very much better than I am.......

All my hopes..got so low..I'll never be able to write a good one... with these competitions?



Then suddenly...Ting!!!

I don't want to write because I want to have a published book...

I write because I want to, I am capable of doing it and no one can stop me......

as I always say, when people say that I get a small amount of salary as a designer and artist,

"MY JOB IS ALREADY REWARD ITSELF"

...so here I am... I'm not good in English grammar (I use to)...because ...ahm..I forgot many details in my life... because of an accident ....

I am going to write!!! Any topic that storms my mind...

My brain cells fail me to remember things, jotting it down is truly a great help for the meantime...

...and besides, I had a dream of becoming a writer. ..Have a book published... for whatever topic it may be.....


STOP-d-BLOG!!!

... i'm gonna prevent myself from reading other people's blog...

.... for the true purpose... is to remember who iwas, who i am, and who i wanted to be ..

.... haauummmmmmmm...i'm meditating... haaauuuummmmmmmmmm..

.and ahmm...

what am i doing here?

who am i?...

kidding!

tut! tut!


brain fade.SPY, where did thy memories go?

...now signing off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home