Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Raindrops Falling on my Head

And on my shirt, my jeans and shoes…. And the cruelest thing of all inside my socks!

Darnssss…as in with ssss… DARNSSSSSSSSS!!!

It has been raining cats and dogs for the past days; it has disrupted my busy work days.

Thank you Rain! I finally appreciated the value of REST.

Hahahah!!!!

I can’t go outside because of heavy rains, strong winds and fear of the cold sting of 6” rain drops darting on my skin.

My out-of-town trips are lessening because I don’t want to travel and bother myself bringing an umbrella . . . and yeah, less travel means less money output.

I was sick last Monday, giving me the opportunity to know the latest buzz on Philippine TV.

I also watched missed ‘pirated’ movies.

(oops… got to stop for a while… CEO on approach)

there..there…

what else… hmmm….

…now I couldn’t think of anything to write because of CEO…

…hmm… it’s just raining hard putside and I am so worried that

Raindrops will be falling on my head,

And on my shirt, my jeans and shoes…. And the cruelest thing of all inside my socks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trip Atomic said...

hey. nice 2 c u again

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home