Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Dream is a wish your heart makes

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believingthe dream that you wish will come true

... when will it come true?


Wanna know my weirdest dreams...well..I'll state whatever comes into my mind right now...

  • I want to fly, I want to be up there in the sky
  • I want to have a car, pearlized pink car
  • A pocket PC
  • I want to try bungee jumping
  • A martial artist
  • A karate Kid
  • A great painter
  • A computer hacker
  • A carpenter
  • A Sculptor
  • An Archaeologist
  • I wish I'd go back in the time of Creation, time of Jesus, my time of birth, the first time I walked and talked
  • I wish I'd be a part of tribulation
  • I wish God would talk to me personally just like Adam and Eve.
  • I wish He would make things a bit clearer
  • ..uhm...I'll take back that wish
  • I wish that life will be more challenging and exciting
  • I wish I'll have a unique love story
  • I wish I have met the one, but not really knowing who he is
  • I wish I have a kid of my own right now
  • I wish I have enough money to help my mom
  • ...hmm.... this is not a weird fantasy...
  • I wish my wedding ceremony would take place under the sea or up there in the sky
  • I wish, when I die, my mom would get to read my entries
  • I wish my casket would be in an F1 four-wheeled,race car
  • I wish I constructed my own casket and painted by my own hands
  • I wish someone would see me as human...

6002.12.70

3 Comments:

Blogger Trip Atomic said...

i wish i could help you make even one of these wishes come true ...

8:09 PM  
Blogger brain-fade SPY said...

hey... i think we're both on line right now...

hello!

..i Am just sending some emails...
gud eve!

could you teach me how to be a computer hacker?

HAHAHA!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Trip Atomic said...

ah, yan mahirap yan. hehe.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home