Sunday, July 23, 2006

Depression Makes me Fat

Hm...

I could say there has been a little improvement lately at work and in myself. Yesterday, after my boss said 'not nice' work about the rack that I personally refurbished, he (I think) noticed that I felt uneasy on him.

That afternoon, he asked me if I already have decided to move a house near our office. Well, I told him my family won't, so I think I better move myself. Then he reminded me because I received a memo of being late, which is 65 minutes late for a week. I told him it's unusual for me to be late. He said, whatever, still, you are late... then he was teasing me... and then turned into bits of laughter... at least somehow, mt heart lightened.

Today, the carpenter called me and wanted me to go and check the construction of my design. I've been meaning not to call him up, or anything just to somehow tell him that it wasn't right for him to raise his voice on me even he's much older than I am. I know we are all pressured at work because lot's of incoming projects were in and time is a valuable thing for each & everyone of us. But sometimes, they abuse my being 'friendly'. I'm much superior in terms of office position.

For the meantime, I just let them feel they are superior than me. I am somehow tired of fighting for my position in the office.

Anyway.... enough with these office problemos!

It's just I'm on my 5th month as a probationary employee, my regularization might fly away from me, and I can't afford to lose a job right now... ....

Can I say I have a little improvement about my depression? Hm? I wish I could totally say that...

I'm quite depress right now... in fact, I've been eating the whole day and planning to eat again after this.

And I'm not just eating somewhere, I'm eating at expensive food shops.... grrr...

....well, so far I regret eating at Greenwhich, their so-called Supreme Baked Macaroni doesn't taste like supreme at all... what a waste of money and craving! i never get to eat the whole thing at all...

Aggy's Special Mamon is yummy, milky yummy...

NERDS! The Wonka Nerds--- the best candy ever! I bought one at a grocery near us for P18.00 only, but I tried to buy at SM only to see that it worth P45.oo there! No way... I rather buy near our place.

Tobleron - - - ate it w/ my office mates Another chocolate bar w/ Vanilla Cream filling

Potato Chips & lots of Potato Chips!

For lunch, I ate at Henlin's, 3 pcs. Siomai, Rice and 12 oz. Dalandan juice...

Early in breakfast, I ate fried eggplant, rice and last night's left over Paksiw na Bangus...
See I've been eating too much... ..

now I'm craving for BreadTalk!'s Pizza Bread...

Sigh...

....hmmm.... just another sigh....

4 Comments:

Blogger Trip Atomic said...

well, the thing about being younger than your subordinates (i am too - younger by about 10 years in some cases) is to show them that you know what you are doing. you can do this by being firm about what you want; by not being wishy-washy.

Also, don't take any shit. Sure you can be friendly, but don't be afraid to assert leadership. If they see that they can get away with disrespecting you once, they will try it again. and every time you let them get away with it after, it gets harder and harder to keep them in line.

Keep up the great work, spy! I'm rooting for you!

8:07 PM  
Blogger brain-fade SPY said...

WELL THANKS...
my subordinates... 10 -20 years older than I am...

i'll show them who's the boss... hehehe

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read 1 gb 80x lexar compactflash

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home