Sunday, July 23, 2006

Grrr....

Last night, I went to my old friend's place because it's her birthday. I ate chocolate cake, spaghetti and siomai - - the best!

Then I went to post an entry on my secret friendster's blog about a poem that I worte when I was in third year high school. This is the poem:

The Woman That I Love


Roses are red and so are her lips
On her bed she always sits
Sometimes she's silly. Sometimes she's not
I don't care for she's the one I love
Lovely face I wish I could have
You'll never believe she's 37 now
Nothing changed, her face sweet as 16

Resourceful person she is
Especially during the times in need
Talented woman whom I adore
Overjoy is what I feel when she hugs me
Many times she's away from work
Even during holidays & days w/o work

More blessings I wish her to have
And only happiness fills her heart
No one knows how much I love her
So I wish I can show her
A wish that I can tell
You're the one I really love, my dear mother

I wrote this poem many years ago for my Mom's 37'th birhthday...
I wonder if she remember I wrote her a poem at least once in my life?
Hm...I miss my mom..my adoration to her.
We now have a different life living...although we live in the same house. I've been busy with my work and have a life to think about.
Well actually, what I think about really is how can I be a help to her...
(originally posted yesterday)

That's my post, yep, after the mushy posting I went home at around 11pm. Only to find out (AGAIN) that I left my house keys... so I texted my mom and said that I am stuck outside and forgot my house keys (AGAIN).

She threw her keys out to me, and when I got upstairs, she shoutingly said,

"Bakit wala ka nanamang susi!?"

And I said, "nakalimutan ko.."

And she said... "Iresponsable!"


That just stung my heart...

Me? Irresponsible? I seldom ask for their help. I do my own laundries, I cook my food, I clean my room.. I give her part of my salary...there's nothing that I don't do. Of course, I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, I don't drink. I work hard to help her.

But she, calling me that... it hurts...

I could actually can live on my own, w/o her help, but I just won't because I still want to help at home... but nobody appreciates it...

To think, that I just reminisced the days when I admire her hard work for us her kids.

I am not backstubbing my mother... I just want to let it out now...

Can I help it if my brain has a malfunctioning memory card???


Anyway.... what if I won't help anyone in the house... grr... it's so grrr!